We believe in being an exceptional corporate citizen. Plan B Technologies’ employees view our commitment to the community as being an honor and a privilege. We attempt to live by the standard of “To Whom Much is Given, Much Will be Required” not in words but by our deeds, actions, and volunteered time to our community by helping our neighbors, being ecologically aware and seeking to make our community a better place for us all.
A Sampling of This Years Initiatives
- Children’s National Medical Center, Donations
- Wounded Warrior Project, Donations
- Calvert Memorial Hospital, Harvest Ball, Sponsor
- Food Drive for End Hunger in Calvert County, Volunteers
- Chad Blum Memorial Golf Tournament to support the Make a Wish Foundation Sponsor
To join the PBT team at these events, or to make a contribution toward our fundraising goal, please contact Katie Percy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301.860.1006.
“Too often we under-estimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
– Dr. Felice Leonardo Buscaglia
“No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor is given by what he gave.”
– Calvin Coolidge